On my February 3 blog posting, I kicked off the first annual Pillow Sewing Challenge. I am thrilled so many of you decided to step up to the challenge. Each participant was asked to sew and submit up to four pillow projects. Five prize winners will be selected based on YOUR votes and you can vote up to five times.
Can you ask friends to vote? Certainly! Share this blog post? Please. Each person will be able to cast up to five unique votes.
Good luck! The voting will close on March 14, 2015. We’ll announce the winners, at my blog, on March 17, 2015.
Tech Tip from Nancy: If the images are small on your computer screen, use Ctrl + to increase the images on the screen. Use Ctrl – to reduce the size when finished.
Here’s a listing of the prizes that will be awarded to the top five vote winners:
- First Place: A Bundle of Products from Pellon, $115 value!
- Second Place: Madeira Aerofil 18 count thread pack, $60 value from
Madeira. Plus a Pellon Pillow Insert!
- Third Place: The Absolute Easiest Way to Sew Book & DVD from Nancy’s Notions, value of $34.98. Plus a Pellon Pillow Insert!
- Fourth Place: Fabric Bundle from Riley Blake Designs, $25 Value. Plus a Pellon Pillow Insert!
- Fifth Place: Hobo Tote Template from Clover, $19.95 value. Plus a Pellon Pillow Insert!
- Each Pillow Sewing Challenge prize winner (above) will receive a Pellon® HomeGoods Decorative Pillow Insert, 16″ x 16″. Value $10.99
Thank you to our sponsors!
2015 Pillow Sewing Challenge Schedule
- March 7: Voting Opens
- March 14: Voting Closes
- March 17: Winners Announced
Bye for now,