The celebration continues! As part of a year-long celebration to commemorate 30 years of Sewing With Nancy on television, I’m doing something I’ve never done in 30 years! On June 14, I’ll be taping a special two-part series LIVE in front of a studio audience!
Only 100 Seats Available!
I’ll be taking a look back over the last 30 years. One hundred (100) studio audience members will join me, and we’ll travel together through the past three decades of Sewing With Nancy. I’ll open the Sewing with Nancy vault and you’ll see short clips from vintage videos, including bloopers, plus memories galore.
Be Part of the Videotaping at the studios of Wisconsin Public TV
Be part of this special videotaping of the Sewing With Nancy 30th Anniversary series. Here are the details:
- Date: Thursday, June 14
- Time: 12:30–5 p.m.
- Location: Wisconsin Public Television Studios, 821 University Ave. Madison, WI
- Broadcast: Shows will be seen on PBS, on DVD, and online video in November, 2012.
Tickets go on sale 9 a.m. (CST) Monday, April 16. Purchase tickets on the Web on or after Monday, April 16 at 9 a.m.
Update: The Sewing With Nancy 30th-Anniversary Event is now sold out. To be added to the waiting list, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and include your name, daytime phone number, and e-mail address. We will contact you if a ticket does become available.
- This is a once-in-a-lifetime event!
- Tickets are $75 and limited to two per order.
- Only 100 tickets are available!
- Event includes refreshments, prize drawings, and goodie bags for all attendees.
We’re rolling out the red carpet—well, not really—but we’re going to make this a special event. After all, how many other shows have been on TV for 30 years?
Bye for now,