The Christmas Stocking Sewing Challenge was so much fun to host. I enjoyed seeing all the entries and the talent showcased in the event. You can still view the virtual stocking show online in this post. As may know, voting came to a close over the weekend, and it is now time to announce the winners. Thank you to everyone who participated and thank you to all the friends, family, and sewing enthusiasts who voted!
If your stocking is featured here, you will receive an email from my team requesting contact information. Congratulations!
The Winners are:
- Victorian Lady’s Boot
- White Poinsettia
- Victorian Men’s Boot
- Reindeer Swirl
- Cardinal Christmas Stocking
- Christmas Kitty
- Oh Holy Night!
- A Very, Merry Christmas
- Have a Harley Christmas
And the winners are:
- First Place: F+W Media Sewing and Quilting Book Bundle, a $159 value
- Second Place: Nancy’s Notions DVD Bundle, a $149 value
- Third Place: Indygo Junction product bundle, a $120 value
- Fourth Place: Riley Blake Church Ladies Apron Fabric, a $110 value
- Fifth Place: Pellon Bundle Package, a $110 value
- Sixth Place: Bundle of Nancy Zieman Products and Notions from Clover, a $102 value
- Seventh Place: Quilting Creations International Pattern Bundle, a $94 value
- Eighth Place: Quilter’s Package from June Tailor, a $90 value
- Ninth Place: Book and Fabric Bundle from Amy’s Creative Side, a $71 value
- – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - -
Bye for now,