I’m excited to announce 12 new designs to my product line—Fusible Fabric Wall Décor, made with a Laser Cut Fusible Applique. In addition to the 12 original laser cut appliqués that feature interests and hobbies, I’d like to show you the new designs. Perfect for framing on stretched canvas, in a purchased frame, or as a wall quilt.
Introducing the 12 New Fabric Wall Décor Appliqués
- The six inspirational leaf designs are available separately or as a set of all six!
- Remove the laser-cut appliqués from the packaging.
- Some of the designs have extra tabs within the designs that keep the appliqué stable within the packaging. Clip away any tabs that may be within the appliqué. (This appliqué only has one tab.)
- Turn the appliqué paper-side up and begin peeling the paper backing off to expose the fusible.
- Tear away the paper in sections rather than trying to remove it all in one motion. Otherwise the appliqué may get tangled like cooked spaghetti noodles!
- Position the appliqué on fabric. More than one ruler is helpful to get the appliqué perfectly positioned.
- Since I am creating wall art, stitching around the edges isn’t necessary. Could it be simpler?
Additional Fusing Tips:
For todays giveaway, The Creative Iron is providing a Laser Cut Fusible Appliqué design. For a chance to win please share your thoughts about the Laser Cut Fusible Appliqué design and project that you’d like to make.
The random winner of a No-Hassle Triangles Gauge from Clover, is Lorraine T. Her comment was: I would love to have that new ruler. It would help a lot to finish some projects. If you missed my blog titled, Never Cut Triangles to Make 1/2- or 1/4-Square Triangle Quilt Blocks, you might want to see how handy this tool can be!
Bye for now,