It’s that time of year again! Nancy’s Notions in Beaver Dam, WI is the host of our annual Sewing Weekend Thursday–Saturday, May 1–3. We roll out the proverbial red carpet to welcome sewing, quilting, and embroidery enthusiasts! The warehouse is converted into a shopping mall, Sit & Sew sessions are set up, Make-it and Take-it areas are organized, seminars are planned, and a good time is had by all.
I’d like to invite you to attend!
There are so many seminar options presented by national speakers—Mary Mulari, Pamela Leggett, Sue Hausmann, Deborah Jones, Lynn Hagmeier, Rob Appell, and Gail Yellen. Whew, what a lineup! Of course, I’ll be giving a seminar, too. This year’s topic is No Hassle Quilting. I’ll share the speediest no-hassle and non-conventional techniques to create quilts with ease and accuracy. Get more information on all of the seminars by clicking here.
This year Mary Mulari and I are serving up Kick It Up A Stitch—A Second Helping. We had so much fun presenting the first edition, that we came up with a healthier version of sewing, cooking, and. . . giggles! Lucy and Ethel, move over, here come Mary and Nancy.
If the weather is right, tailgate before the evening show. I might join you!
You’ll be greeted by smiling faces. David and his crew direct you to a parking spot!
- When you enter the warehouse, grab a shopping basket or bag.
- Then, let the shopping begin!
- There’s more to learn while watching free demos at the warehouse stage area.
- Watch and learn. Baby Lock Educators are here to help with questions and show the latest and greatest in new products.
- Get inspired with personalized demonstrations from vendor educators.
- Need some assistance? The customer service department is always ready to help.
- If you signed up for a Sit & Sew class, you’ll get to test drive a sewing machine and create a project at the same time.
- Be sure to make a stop at the Koala Booth. My good friend Ed Moore and I pose next to the newest Koala Cabinet accessory unit. How about that, I coordinate with the home décor items!
- If you like, we’ll even check your packages so that you can attend seminars without worrying about your purchases.
- Speaking of seminars, ride a bus to one of the four special seminar locations.
- You’ll find lots of inspiration! One of my favorite people, Scott Stanton, accounting and IT guru, sports one of his personalized ties. Yes, Scott made it himself. Every day of Sewing Weekend he wears a tie that he made.
- Even the hallways are lined with quilts and more!
I sure hope to see you at Nancy’s Notions Sewing Weekend!
Bye for now,