I admit it. I was vague in the initial blog posting announcing the November 22 Live Webcast, Easy Gifts to Sew in Two Evenings or Less! Why? Truthfully, I didn’t have all the projects, gifts, and techniques determined. But the gift ideas to sew in two evenings or less are no longer a secret.
On November 22, a Saturday, you can watch a live webcast at your computer. Register and choose a time that is convenient for you—there are two options listed below. I’ll be demonstrating numerous gifts and home décor items to make, plus pass along sewing tips. During the webcast, you can email questions to me; I’ll answer them right then and there! Plus you can rewatch the webcast as often as you like for the next 30-days.
What Will I Learn in Nancy’s Webcast
If you’ve been wondering that very question, here are insights into the topics and a look at some of the projects and fabrics I’ll be showing.
- Learn how to serge a scarf in an hour.
- Use the Dresden Quilt Template to create several decorating ideas.
- Learn how specialty fabrics like clear vinyl, chalkboard fabric, quilted iron-quick, and more can be used to create handy projects for the home.
- Create gifts for kids using time-saving notions.
- Learn how to apply my time-saving tips to your sewing and quilting projects.
If you’ve never participated in a webcast,watch the What’s a Webcast? video.
For those who register, we’ll send you a link to the webcast the day before the event (November 21). On November 22, log on 15 minutes before your scheduled time, you’ll see a slate counting down until the time of the live event.
Wondering if your Internet connection is up to the task? Test your viewing ability by clicking here. This test link is live. It may take a little time to load. If you can see a rock ledge and coastal waves, you’ll be able to watch Nancy Zieman Live. (Most of you should not have any issues watching the video.)
Exclusive online specials will be available to you from Nancy’s Notions on the day of the webcast.
One Price—Two Time Options
Register and pay only $29.95 for the 90-minute webcast on November 22, 2014.
The fee includes:
- A link to watch one of the two Nancy Zieman Live webcasts (A link to the webcast will be emailed to participants on November 21.)
- The ability to have your questions answered during the webcast
- A link to specials offered by Nancy’s Notions
- A free downloadable quilt project sheet
- Ability to re-watch the recorded webcast for 30 days.
Two Time Options
Both 90-minute webcasts will cover the same topics. Since they’re both live, each will be personalized by the questions or, hmm, my whims! The webcast will be recorded and made available to registered attendees. The link to re-watch the webcast will be emailed to registered attendees in the days following the webcast.
We’ll be broadcasting live from the Central Time Zone–near Madison, WI. Choose the time that best fits your schedule.
November 22: Times/time zone for Webcast Option One:
- 11:00 AM—12:30 PM (Eastern Time)
- 10:00 AM—11:30 AM (Central Time)
- 9:00 AM—10:30 AM (Mountain Time)
- 8:00 AM—9:30 AM (Pacific Time)
- 7:00 AM—8:30 AM (Alaska Daylight Time)
- 5:00 AM—7:30 AM (Hawaii-Aleutian Standard Time)
November 22: Times/time zone for Webcast Option Two:
- 2:00 PM—3:30 AM (Eastern Time)
- 1:00 PM—2:30 PM (Central Time)
- 12:00 PM—1:30 PM (Mountain Time)
- 11:00 AM—12:30 PM (Pacific Time)
- 10:00 AM—11:30 AM (Alaska Daylight Time)
- 8:00 AM—9:30 AM (Hawaii-Aleutian Standard Time)
(For our followers in other parts of the world, convert your time zone by clicking here. We’ll be broadcasting live from Beaver Dam, WI—Central Time Zone.)
Viewer Comments from Past Webcasts
“It was as though I was in a class and could see more detail than actually being there.”
“Thank you for the live webcast and do more of them! It’s refreshing, cutting edge, and very inclusive for those who can’t attend sewing and quilting events in our local neighborhoods.”
“You can see the details on the webcast so much better than being in a shop and having a demonstration. There was great interaction with e-mailing Nancy.”
Thank you to our Sponsors
Hope to see you on November 22!
If you have questions or comments, please contact us.
Bye for now,
Nancy Zieman—author, pattern designer, businesswoman, producer, and national sewing authority—is the host of the popular show Sewing With Nancy®, which appears exclusively on public television stations across the United States and Canada. Follow Nancy’s Blog at NancyZieman.com/Blog and sign up to receive Nancy’s E-News for the latest news in Sewing, Quilting, & Creating.
Content in this feed is © copyright 2014 by Nancy Zieman and may not be republished without written permission. You’re welcome to forward the email to a friend or colleague but it’s not okay to add the RSS feed automatically as content on a blog or other website.