The Christmas Stocking Sewing Challenge was so much fun to host. I enjoyed seeing all the entries and the talent showcased in the event. You can still view the virtual stocking show at the bottom of this post. As you may know, this year the winners were chosen by a panel of judges. With over 100 entries, it was quite a task for the team to narrow down winners. Thank you to everyone who participated and thank you to all the friends, family, and sewing enthusiasts who voted!
If your stocking is featured here, you will receive an email from my team requesting contact information. Congratulations!
$1,700 in prizes! Thank you to our generous sponsors!
And the winners are:
- From Baby Lock Sewing: Baby Lock Anna Sewing Machine, a $399 value
- Pattern and coloring book bundle sponsored by Amy Barickman, a $179 value
Hannah D. created this stocking and wins this second place prize!
- Pellon Product Assortment from Pellon, a $165 value
Mara made this Cathedral Window stocking and earned this fantastic prize from Pellon.
- Complete Mug Rug Kit from June Tailor, a $158 value
- Nancy’s Notions DVD Bundle, a $157 value
- Five Random Winners: F+W Media will provide a copy of See Kate Sew by Kate Blocher, a $129 value
- C & T Publishing provided five NEW books, a $120 value
CariAnn made this whimsical ice skate stocking and will receive the book collection from C&T Publishing.
- Cozy Christmas Collection 1 yard bundle, Rollie Pollie strip collection, and Cute Buttons sponsored by Riley Blake Fabrics/Penny Rose fabrics, a $118 value
Our next winner has made a stocking featuring cute tiny trees and will receive the bundle from Riley Blake.
- E-Gift Certificate from Martingale/That Patchwork Place, a $100 value
Diana will be spending this $100 gift certificate at Martingale Publishing thanks to her stocking entry.
- Clover-USA Nancy Zieman Notion Bundle, a $100 value
Congratulations to Margaret who will receive this prize bundle from Clover thanks to her beautiful selvedge-edge stripe stocking.
- Three book bundle by Amy’s Creative Side, a $75 value
Katie G. will enjoy this generous donation from our friend, Amy Ellis. Here’s her stocking entry.
Congratulations to everyone who won, and a huge thank you to everyone who entered. This whole event is made possible by the wonderful sponsors listed above. Thank you. Look for my next sewing challenge in the spring.
If you’d like to see the whole stocking collection, look no further!
Remember to head over to this post for the Sew Mama Sew giveaway. We are offering a collection of my three NEW quilt patterns along with a 22-piece fat quarter bundle of my NEW Garnet fabric, coming to fabric stores soon. You’re the first to see Garnet, my new line of quilting cottons for Penny Rose by Riley Blake Designs, and my three new quilt patterns: Ferris Wheel Quilt, Dresden Fan Quilts and Nancy’s Spool Quilts! This gift is a $100 value.
Bye for now,
Content in this feed is © copyright 2016 by Nancy Zieman and may not be republished without written permission. You’re welcome to forward the email to a friend or colleague but it’s not okay to add the RSS feed automatically as content on a blog or other website.
The FTC requires us to tell you that Nancy Zieman has provided products by other companies in the course of her business. The FTC requires us to advise you to take this information into consideration when reading this posting.
Make sure you are subscribed to my enews mailing list so you won’t miss a thing. Sign up here. Join us on Facebook, plus a host of other social media channels. Connect With Nancy today!