Join me for a live, interactive webcast on September 13
Whether you like traditional or modern quilts, you’ll love this webcast! You’ll learn 25 of my favorite quilting techniques, demonstrated with close-up details during the live webcast on Saturday, September 13. If you’re wondering, What is a webcast?, I’ll get to that. First, here are just a few of the techniques and tips you’ll learn.
• Learn a New Spin on Quilting Basics—from cutting strips to binding, learn clever ways to update your quilting skills.
• See how to take the hassle out of quilting—use creative tools to streamline traditional quilting techniques.
• Save those fabric scraps—see how even small pieces of fabric can make a large impact.
• Create an easy modern quilt—receive a downloadable project sheet for my brand-new quilt, I See Spots. This quilt is truly easy!
What’s a Webcast?
If that’s a question you’re asking, here’s the answer!
First of all, it’s a live 90-minute online class that comes to your home via computer. Click below to watch the video, which explains, What’s a webcast?
For those who register, we’ll send you a link to the webcast the day before the event, September 12. On the day of the event, September 13, a few minutes before your scheduled time, log on. In minutes, you’ll see me live on your computer screen.
Wondering if your Internet connection is up to the task? Test your viewing ability by clicking here. This test link is live. If you can see a rock ledge and coastal waves, you’ll be able to watch Nancy Zieman Live. (Most of you should not have any issues watching the video.)
During the webcast, email your questions to me, and I’ll answer them right then and there! *
*If every question cannot be answered during the webcast, questions will be answered post-webcast via email. Duplicate questions will not be answered.
View the Webcast after September 13
For those of you who register, you’ll be able to rewatch the 90-minute presentation as often as you’d like for 30 days after the live webcast.
Exclusive online specials will be available to you from Nancy’s Notions on the day of the webcast.
Viewer Comments from Past Webcasts
“It was as though I was in a class and could see more detail than actually being there.”
“Thank you for the live webcast and do more of them! It’s refreshing, cutting edge, and very inclusive for those who can’t attend sewing and quilting events in our local neighborhoods.”
“You can see the details on the webcast so much better than being in a shop and having a demonstration. There was great interaction with e-mailing Nancy.”
Register today! Early Bird Special—Save $10
One Price—Two Time Options
Register before September 7 and pay only $19.95 for the 90-minute webcast on September 13. (Price after September 7 is $29.95.)
The fee includes:
- A link to watch one of the two Nancy Zieman Live webcasts (A link to webcast will be emailed to participants on September 12.)
- The ability to have your questions answered during the webcast
- A link to specials offered by Nancy’s Notions
- A free downloadable quilt project sheet
- The ability to rewatch the webcast as often as you’d like for 30 days after the initial presentation.
Two Time Options
There are two time options for the 90-minute webcast to accommodate North American Time Zones.
Both webcasts will cover the same topics. Since they’re both live, each will be personalized by the questions or, hmm, my whims! The webcast will be recorded and made available to registered attendees. The link to rewatch the webcast will be emailed to registered attendees in the days following the webcast.
We’ll be broadcasting live from the Central Time Zone. Register for a time that best fits your schedule.
September 13: Times/time zone for Webcast Option One:
- 11:00 AM—12:30 PM (Eastern Time)
- 10:00 AM—11:30 AM (Central Time)
- 9:00 AM—10:30 AM (Mountain Time)
- 8:00 AM—9:30 AM (Pacific Time)
- 7:00 AM—8:30 AM (Alaska Daylight Time)
- 5:00 AM—7:30 AM (Hawaii-Aleutian Standard Time)
September 13: Times/time zone for Webcast Option Two:
- 2:00 PM—3:30 AM (Eastern Time)
- 1:00 PM—2:30 PM (Central Time)
- 12:00 PM—1:30 PM (Mountain Time)
- 11:00 AM—12:30 PM (Pacific Time)
- 10:00 AM—11:30 AM (Alaska Daylight Time)
- 8:00 AM—9:30 AM (Hawaii-Aleutian Standard Time)
(For our followers in other parts of the world, convert your time zone by clicking here. We’ll be broadcasting live from Beaver Dam, WI—not far from Madison, WI.)
Registration Has Ended
Thank you to our sponsors
Hope to see you September 13th!
If you have questions or comments, please contact us.
Thank you for all your comments regarding my new Sewing With Nancy 3-part series, Sew Simple with Rectangles & Squares. If you missed the blogs about this topic, here are links to see the 12 easy-to-sew project ideas. The blog titles were: 26 New Sewing With Nancy Programs, Sew Simple with Rectangles & Squares, and How to Sew with Clear Vinyl—A Noticeable Difference!
The random winner of a copy of Sew Simple with Rectangles & Squares book is Chris Andrew. She says, “I would make the fabric bins. We live in a motor home 7 months of the year, and the fabric bins are lightweight and beautiful to look at.”
Bye for now,
Nancy Zieman—author, pattern designer, businesswomen, producer, and national sewing authority—is the host of the popular show Sewing With Nancy®, which appears exclusively on public television stations across the United States and Canada. Follow Nancy’s Blog at NancyZieman.com/Blog and sign up to receive Nancy’s E-News for the latest news in Sewing, Quilting, & Creating.Content in this feed is © copyright 2014 by Nancy Zieman and may not be republished without written permission. You’re welcome to forward the email to a friend or colleague but it’s not okay to add the RSS feed automatically as content on a blog or other website.