Nancy Zieman Live
Live from my studio to your computer on April 26th, join me, Nancy Zieman, for a fun and interactive webcast featuring my Favorite Handbag Sewing Techniques.
If you’ve never participated in a webcast, it’s easy. The day before the event, we’ll send everyone who registered a link to the webcast. A few minutes before your scheduled time, log on. In minutes, you’ll see me live on your computer screen.
Wondering if your internet connection is up to the task? Test your viewing ability by clicking here. This test link is a live webcast from the nest of a bald eagle! It may take a little time to load, but if you can see the eagle and nest, you’ll be able to watch Nancy Zieman Live. (Most of you should not have any issues watching the video.)
I’ll share my tried and true quick bag making methods along with many all-new never before seen designer bag making tips. You just may become a bag designer after viewing my 90 minute webcast.
- Learn new strap making techniques gleaned from ready-made bags.
- See how to turn ordinary fabric into laminated fabric.
- Be introduced to new fabrics, ideal for bag making!
- Get the inside scoop It’s what’s inside that counts! Updated tips on how to construct and what to add to the inside of your bag to make it look like a wow bag!
During the webcast, email me your questions and I’ll reply during the webcast.*
*If every question cannot be answered during the live webcast, questions will be answered post-webcast via email. Duplicate questions will not be answered.
Exclusive online specials will be available to you from Nancy’s Notions on the day of the webcast.
One Low Price–Two Time Options—Register Today!
The 90 minute webcast on April 26th is only $19.95 if you register on or before April 16, 2014. (Registration fee on or after April 17 is $29.95.) The fee includes:
- A link to watch one of the two Nancy Zieman Live webcasts. (Link to webcast will be sent on April 25.)
- The ability to have your question answered during the webcast.
- A link to specials offered by Nancy’s Notions.
- A free Nancy’s Bag Making Tips Sheet, which will be a download document.
Two Time Options
There are two webcast time options for the 90 minute webcast to accommodate North American Time Zones. Since a webcast is live, what might seem like late morning for those of you living in the Eastern Time Zone, is very early morning for our Hawaiian viewers. Both webcasts will cover the same topics. Since they’re both live, each will be personalized by the questions or, hmm, my whims! (For our followers in other parts of the world, convert your time zone by clicking here). We’ll be broadcasting live from the Central Time zone. Register for a time that best fits your schedule.
April 26: Times/time zone for Webcast Option One:
- 11:00 AM—12:30 PM (Eastern Time)
- 10:00 AM—11:30 AM (Central Time)
- 9:00 AM—10:30 AM (Mountain Time)
- 8:00 AM—9:30 AM (Pacific Time)
- 7:00AM—8:30 AM (Alaska Daylight Time)
- 5:00 AM—7:30 AM (Hawaii-Aleutian Standard Time)
April 26: Times/time zone for Webcast Option Two:
- 2:00 PM—3:30 AM (Eastern Time)
- 1:00 PM—2:30 PM (Central Time)
- 12:00 PM—1:30 PM (Mountain Time)
- 11:00 AM—12:30 PM (Pacific Time)
- 10:00AM—11:30 AM (Alaska Daylight Time)
- 8:00 AM—9:30 AM (Hawaii-Aleutian Standard Time)
Select your preferred time below and click the ‘buy now’ button:
Thank you to our sponsors
Hope to see you April 26th!
If you have questions or comments, please contact us.
Bye for now,
Content in this feed is © copyright 2014 by Nancy Zieman and may not be republished without written permission. You’re welcome to forward the email to a friend or colleague but it’s not okay to add the RSS feed automatically as content on a blog or other website.